Operating System: Windows 95 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
- The extraction algorithm will need around 33.7 MB RAM ; it may work with less but then it will be slowed down due to disk swapping
- You should give it an empty directory to extract to, for it will create several subdirectories.
- These are NOT the latest drivers, but at least they were stable on my Windows 98 system, unlike the updates I had downloaded on Creative's website someday...
- There is an optional DOS legacy support with emulation but it may work or not, depending on your motherboard's chipset. Anyway you'll have to run the installer from Windows to check the option, seems not possible to install the drivers from plain DOS.
- Yes, that's the same contents as this one : http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=749794 , but it uses another compression format, so it's almost half smaller :)
This one can NOT extract under DOS though.