Model: Yamaha YMF 719
Operating System: Windows XP (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. Unzip the driver files to your computer. Go to system properties. Select Hardware.
2. Click on Device Manage then, on the other driver area right click select scan for Hardware Changes.
3. Now Windows XP will ask you to install the driver. Select I will install the driver manually.
5. Select search from the given Location.
6. Select Browse and select the place where you have Unzippped the Driver files. Select ok
7. So it will install the Audio driver. Do the same procedure to other driver installations too
8. For the Yamaha Game Port Installation there is no file.
9. You can select the Yamaha from the list of drivers and select Yamaha Game Port any Yamaha Game port will work.
10. Don't worry I have also installed this driver. It was very hard for me to find this driver for you.
11. Now the hard part is over. Always restart your Computer after the installation
Have Fun. Best Regards from Hasitha Madhawa (Sri Lanka)