Model: ALS100+ ALS110 ALS120
Operating System: All Windows Versions (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
2. Click on the self extracting file ALS100+_120.exe.
3. Wait for the file to unzip.
4. Open the control panel, go to system, select the ? devices or sound.
5. Remove the all sound devices from list.
6. Restart the machine.
7. Use browse to find your directory, select the directory and choose ok.
8. Your sound drivers will then install.
9. Machine will restart & your should hear sound as win95/98 starts.