Model: CS 4281
Operating System: Windows 98SE (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
Installing the Driver (Win98SE)
If you already have a WDM-style driver installed (whether you or the
operating system installed it), make sure you uninstall the driver
before installing a different one.
After the computer restarts and you log in (if necessary), the Add New
Hardware wizard appears to help you find and install a driver for the
audio controller (labeled PCI Multimedia Audio Device).
To install the driver in Windows 98 SE, follow these steps
1. Click Next. The next page appears asking you what you want to do.
2. Click "Search for the best driver for your device", and then click Next. The next page appears asking you which locations should be searched.
3. Click the checkboxes so that only the "Specify a location" checkbox is selected.
4. In the drop-down list box, type the pathname for the driver you want to install (or use the Browse button), and then click Next.
5. If a page appears asking you what you want to install, click "The updated driver", and then click Next. The next page appears indicating the location of the driver that Windows is going to install.
7. Click Next. Windows copies the driver files to their appropriate folders on your hard disk.
8. Click Finish.